Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab at America’s Rehab Campuses
America’s Rehab Campuses is a leader when it comes to providing world-class treatment and inpatient drug rehab for patients in Arizona and the surrounding areas. We treat over 30 types of addiction and provide you with a caring community that supports you even after you leave our campus.
At America’s Rehab Campuses, the main benefit of our inpatient drug rehab program is ready access to a therapeutic and caring community. You will be immersed in an environment dedicated to breaking the addiction and helping you succeed once you leave our campus and start your sober life. We do not have a set time for release—in fact, we tailor a program based to your individualized needs.
WORLD CLASS TREATMENT & CARE
- Individual counseling with the worlds best therapists
- Career counseling
- Pharmacy on site for medical detox
- World class chef and nutritionist
- State-of-the-art pool, beds, and fitness facilities
- Dental and beauty services
- Loving, caring, supportive staff
- Personal preparation for life after addiction
Hallmarks of Our Arizona Inpatient Drug Rehab Program
Those who elect to use our facilities to overcome addiction will find world-class treatment and care. On our campus, we have a team of doctors and nurses, counselors/therapists with Master’s degrees, and on-site pharmacy. Our nutrition team includes a world-class chef, preparing food that will help you with your overall health. As part of our residential treatment program, you will have access to luxurious pools, dental and beauty services, and luxurious living accommodations.
Here are some of the different modalities of our inpatient drug rehab program at America’s Rehab Campuses:
- Medication management services.
- Individual therapy with a Masters level clinician and/or licensed psychologist.
- Group therapy that covers topics such as anger management, healing anxiety, relapse prevention, resilience training, working through grief and loss, and psychoeducational lectures to name a few.
- Therapeutic activities, which include equine therapy, expressive arts, yoga, and meditation.
- Comprehensive, compassionate, & personalized care.
We are here to help…
We’ve been there and know how it feels. There’s a better way.
Get Help Now!