Can’t Stop Drinking? Check These Warning Signs If You Need Help from Phoenix Rehab Centers
If you consider yourself a recreational drinker but your family and friends have been nagging you about your drinking habits for some time, it is probably best to take the time to see whether their concern has a basis. We, at America’s Rehab Campuses, have encountered numerous individuals who do not have a clue that they are already suffering from alcohol abuse disorder until they meet our team of specialists.
Unlike other Phoenix rehab centers, we at America’s Rehab Campuses are fully committed to helping our clients win their battle against substance abuse. Before dropping by for a consultation in our facility, you can assess your situation based on the following warning signs of alcohol use disorder:
- You tend to drink more and much longer than you originally intended.
- You have seriously tried to cut back or quit drinking several times, but you could not.
- You cannot stop drinking even though the habit is causing you problems.
- You spend a lot of your time drinking, hungover, or feeling sick.
- Your drinking is already interfering with school, work, or family responsibilities.
- You find yourself postponing or skipping your usual activities, so you have time to drink.
- You have found yourself in harmful situations while you are drinking or afterward
- You are already experiencing memory blackout, high-level of anxiety, and other negative physical symptoms, but you cannot still quit drinking alcohol.
- You have consistently increased the amount of alcohol you are drinking to experience the effect that you wanted.
- You are experiencing signs of withdrawal when you are sober like difficulty sleeping, nausea, palpitations, and restlessness, among others.
If you have experienced at least two of the warning signs described above, you should immediately visit our Phoenix rehab centers so that our team of addiction specialists can adequately assess you. Do not let the stigma or shame keep you from seeking treatment because you are not alone. According to the recent National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), 15.1 million adults ages 18 and above suffer from alcohol use disorder.
America’s Rehab Campuses Treatment Program
If you are suffering from alcohol use disorder, know that help is available at America’s Rehab Campuses. Apart from providing an environment most conducive to recovery, you can be assured that our alcohol addiction rehab program shall be tailor-fitted to your needs and condition as we acknowledge that there is no single fool-proof treatment suitable for everyone.
Consistent with the principles of drug addiction treatment, our treatment plan consists of detoxification, counseling therapy, medications, group therapy, as well as an effective aftercare program to help you maintain long-term sobriety. We even complement traditional addiction treatment methods with holistic treatment approaches to help you cope with stress during treatment and to encourage you to remain in treatment.
Alcohol poses numerous adverse effects not only on your physical health but your psychological and social well-being as well. Do not let addiction conquer you, rely on us at America’s Rehab Campuses and we will help you get your life back.