Lake Charles Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Addiction detox is a process in which the body goes through the process of removing the toxins built up within it. Detox is not easy, but it is a necessary step in many situations and especially when a dependence occurs. If you stop taking drugs or alcohol, what...
It is a question many people have. What does recovery really mean? There is no cure for addiction. It is something you will live with for the rest of your life. However, when you work through addiction treatment and start on the...
Drinking alcohol on a consistent basis can create a wide range of complications for individuals. That includes the development of dependence. When a person is dependent on alcohol, their body and brand rely on the presence of the substance to function normally. When...