Lake Charles Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Why Is Rehab a Good Idea?
Facing addiction is one of the hardest things you may have to do. You may find yourself simply unable to step away from family or scared about what is to come. Yet, it is a good idea for most people who have addiction or dependence. Without a doubt, addiction can be...
A Conversation with Tim Storey, Author – Life Coach – Pastor
We recently had a conversation with Tim Storey about the power putting the right people in your life to take yourself to the next level. Truly inspiring. We are incredibly grateful to have partners like Tim on our side to help fight the drug epidemic today!