Who We Are
We’re committed to the most rapid, comfortable and successful recovery of every person that comes to the ARC.
We are proud to be associated with Author, Life Coach and Pastor, Tim Storey
Our leadership team:
Other members of the ARC team include:
- Patients, clients and their families — Your passion to improve your quality of life is the backbone of our practice
- Rehabilitation care coordinators are specialized nurses that will direct your treatment from the time you arrive to the time you go out into the world as a stronger, healthy and sober person.
- Rehabilitation nurses ensure that the skills you learn in therapy and treatment become habit and lifestyle
- Registered dietitians and chefs plan a healthy diet and advise you on a nutrition path to keep you healthy
- Medical social workers provide emotional support, identify economic resources and community agencies and help you make arrangements to leave the hospital and find follow-up care.
- Vocational case coordinators help you build a new foundation for your professional life after your journey through the ARC – key component to staying sober.