America’s Rehab Campuses – Alcohol Rehab Treatment Center In Arizona
Alcohol addiction, also known as alcoholism, is one of the most common addictions in the United States. It can be an insidious addiction because it is a habit you’ve formed, and you might not know that you cannot stop. The effects it has had on your life may not be obvious. There are five kinds of alcoholism, it’s important to recognize if you or a loved one falls into one of these categories. ARC can help you overcome this debilitation.
- First, the young adult sub-type, includes young adult drinkers who don’t have family histories of alcoholism or co-occurring mental illnesses. Many deny that it is an issue and instead define it as a lifestyle choice, appropriate for their age group or that they are just “having a good time.”
- Second, the young antisocial sub-type, also includes young adult drinkers. These people do have a family history of alcoholism, and they also have co-occurring mental illnesses or other substance addictions. This type can be exceedingly difficult to treat due to the issues created by antisocial personality disorder, but it may be more quickly identified by loved ones because it begins at an earlier age.
- Third, the functional subtype, is middle-aged and successful with a stable job and a supportive family. Most often there is a family trend of alcoholism, often co-occurring with depression. This type of alcoholic often escapes treatment for years. To most people, they seem to have a “normal” relationship with alcohol and still manage to maintain employment and take care of their families.
- Fourth, the intermediate familial sub-type, is most often characterized by middle-aged people with a family history of alcoholism and have been through a significant depressive episode.
- Fifth, the chronic severe sub-type, includes people of any age with family histories of alcoholism, a history of mental illness, and addictions to other substances.
- Alcohol is a poison, we often forget that. Let us help you rid this poison from your body and live clean, happy, joyous and free!
- America’s Rehab Campuses offers a state of the art Medical Detoxification Program that detox patients safely, effectively and without any discomfort. After a medical detox, the patient enter our RTC and begin the therapeutic treatment process involved in getting sober and starting the journey in recovery!
We are here to help…
We’ve been there and know how it feels. There’s a better way.
Get Help Now!