Residential / Inpatient Treatment
Many of us battle chemical dependency concerns and mental health conditions at the same time, ARC is proud to offer innovative residential programming for these individuals so that healthy, productive, and sober lives can be realized.
In a comprehensive and holistic approach to treatment we must integrates various interventions that are geared towards truly healing each patient’s mind, body, and spirit so that recovery can ultimately be achieved and maintained for a lifetime. The treatment modalities utilized within ARC’s Residential Program are evidence-based and support each patient’s capacity to achieve wellness. These modalities include:
- Medication management services
- Individual therapy with expert clinicians and psychologists whose sole mission is to aid people in recovery
- Group therapy that covers topics such as anger management, healing anxiety, relapse prevention, resilience training, working through grief and loss, and psychoeducational lectures to name a few
- Therapeutic activities, which include equine therapy, expressive arts, yoga, and meditation
- Comprehensive, Compassionate, & Personalized Care
Comprehensive care at ARC includes a complete diagnostic assessment, from which the multidisciplinary team will develop and coordinate your individualized treatment plan.
ARC’s Residential Program has three primary goals:
- Manage your addiction (including the emotional pain that prompted the addiction).
- Develop new tools for healthy communication and relapse prevention.
- Build a foundation to rebuild your life.
Your multidisciplinary team will include an attending physician, a primary therapist, a family therapist, a continuing care coordinator, psychologists, therapeutic activity & fitness specialists, specialty therapists, and licensed integrative therapy practitioners.
WORLD CLASS TREATMENT & CARE
- Individual counseling with highly specialized therapists and professionals
- Career counseling
- Pharmacy on site for medical detox
- World class chef and nutritionist
- State-of-the-art pool, beds, and fitness facilities
- Dental and beauty services
- Loving, caring, supportive staff
- Personal preparation for life after addiction
We are here to help…
We’ve been there and know how it feels. There’s a better way.
Get Help Now!